Tuesday 22 March 2011

Charlotte Graham

Another day, another blog. Have a few days off I think!

I wanted to blog some images that I captured in an early photo shoot I carried out for my portfolio. I, however, wanted to put the focus onto my friend and muse, Charlotte Graham. Whenever I have received a brief for a project at college the first thing that comes to my mind is 'How can I use Charlotte in some way?'. I love her combination of classic beauty and potent charisma. She photographs so well even without make-up which is evident in these photos from last summer;







If anyone fancies using Charlotte for anyway, preferably not anything perverse, I'd recommend getting in touch with her via Facebook or Twitter. She's an avid twitter-er. She's based in Kingston where she is studying creative writing and is currently a lot less freckly!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment